Sunday, December 27, 2015

post Christmas craziness

Christmas 2015 has officially come and gone. We had the typical gift opening, family gatherings, Christmas parties, too much food and so on. Now we are in the post Christmas clutter feeling. I never take my tree down before New Years day (a tradition I learned over 20 years ago from some neighbors we had) however at this point I am ready to start boxing it all up along with most other things in the house. I look forward to the New Year's cleaning & decluttering that always comes from my husband's and mine overwhelming feeling of having to much stuff in our house after we all get new stuff for Christmas. this year seems to be worse on the overwhelming feeling since my Mom moved in with use a few months ago due to health issues. it has been nice but defiantly an adjustment for all of us.
As 2016 rolls in I have started thinking of things I want to accomplish in 2016. a few that I defiantly want to accomplish are: learning more sign language (something I have loved for years) I also am determined to start getting debt free. I have done a lot of research on this and plan on starting the Dave Ramsey's 7 baby steps. this seems to be something that I can accomplish with a lot of dedication and support from my husband. I also plan on making the presidents club in Pure Romance and growing my craft business. Not to mention working this blog to keep you updated on how things are going.
It will be a full year of hard work but it will defiantly be worth it to accomplish these items and look back in 1 year to see how far I have come.
what are your plans for 2016? I would love to hear what you want to do in the new year. we can cheer each other on thru the accomplishments, motivate each other in the hard times and hold each other accountable.

I hope your Christmas was Merry & Bright and that your 2016 is going to hold the best yet!!
love always,
Melinda
Ome Omy Crazy Life

No comments:

Post a Comment