Saturday, October 15, 2016

I was scrolling thru Facebook one day when I saw a post on Bullet Journaling. I had no idea what it was but was curious so I did some research and immediately fell in love with the thought of this new way of organizing my life. I started my very own BuJo the next week and haven't looked back since. 
I have always been a note taker, a to-do list maker & a calendar / planner kind of person. The Bullet Journal mixes all of the above along with some creativity (it is like it was created just for me!!!)
I started in a cheap 3 dollar grid notebook I found in the Target dollar spot section and have gotten better over the months. I am looking to upgrade to an L1917 B5 soon as my current bujo is running low on empty pages.
I prefer to "pretty my pages up" with stickers, stencils, pretty pens colors and washi tape however that is defiantly not required.
I have had a lot of people ask me along the way "what is a Bullet Journal?"
what makes it so hard to explain is that it can be what you want it to be. I do monthly spreads so that I can see the month at a glance, weekly spreads that are broke down by the day so I know exactly what the week holds for me and I also keep up with our bills / budget on 1 page, my Pure Romance inventory, 4-h information for fundraisers we have going etc.
since starting my BuJo I have also fallen in love with 2 other types of journaling that I will discuss further in future post.

do you Bullet Journal?
how do you answer the question "what is it?"
I would love to know!!!

Much Love,
Melinda Eason

No comments:

Post a Comment